Conference Behavior Policies
The following are policies that all conference participants are expected to abide by. Breaking these policies may be grounds for removal from the conference. Please be aware that no refunds will be granted to individuals that are removed.
Respect for the Spaces and Fellow Participants:
All presenters, participants, and observers are expected to treat the hosting college or university campus, transportation vehicles, housing arrangements, and host city with the utmost respect. Vandalizing, destroying, or purposefully damaging these spaces will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from campus.
NSJP is committed to providing a learning environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, and to fostering a vibrant community founded upon the fundamental dignity and worth of all of its members.
Please be aware that NSJP will not tolerate unlawful discrimination or harassment in any form. If any student feels subjected to harassment or discrimination, we will provide a mechanism for redress. If for any reason you are subjected to discrimination, please contact us.
Each conference participant deserves a safe learning environment where they will be respected and treated fairly by others, thus, any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, gender, sexuality, religion, creed, national origin, age, and citizenship will not be tolerated.
1. All media requests must be approved by the NSJP press team.
2. All media covering the conference must wear the designated press credentials provided by organizers at all times when on site.
3. Members of the media wishing to interview individuals during the conference must refer to the press team, who will approach the person(s) in question.
4. No recordings are allowed.
5. This is a private conference for students. In order to prevent disruption, photography will be restricted.
6. All media must confirm that they have received, understand, and will comply with this protocol prior to attending the conference. All information submitted to organizers must be truthful and complete. Failure to adhere to any provision of this protocol may result in termination of cooperation by NSJP and removal from the conference.